🔴 Bowling Ball Fit Tip: How to Check Your Grip Pressure #shorts
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon shows you how to check your bowling ball grip pressure.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
4 Comments on “Bowling Ball Fit Tip: How to Check Your Grip Pressure”
I love tip Tuesday! Thank y’all for everything
Thank you for this useful Tip! Can we have more 2 handed tips? 🙂
This is great!!
I like to say “the ball should hold onto you, not the other way around”.