🔴 Columbia 300 Power Torq Bowling Ball Review with Shannon O'Keefe
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this video, coach Shannon shares with you her thoughts on the Columbia 300 Power Torq Bowling ball and how it can fit your game.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
5 Comments on “Columbia 300 Power Torq Bowling Ball Review with Shannon O’Keefe”
🎳 Love the GB4 it my staple and I have the Black Widow Purple for at the top if it calls for it…and down the Black Widow Hybrid overseas for when I need so length and might be getting a lil tired ☺️
Might consider the White Black Widow pearl as well…🤩
Get the BW Ghost Pearl. You’ll want it, especially over the BW Pink. I’ve thrown the original BW Ghost as well as the BW Platinum White Pearl (both overseas balls from a couple of years ago), and the Ghost Pearl is definitely an upgrade from that.
Can you do the infamous next
So how did this go from tip Tuesday to ball review Tuesday?
Is it really a ball review in 90 seconds with intro?