🔴 How to Change Rotation With a Bowling Ball. Fine Tune Your Hook! #shorts
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon teaches you how to hook a bowling ball in different ways while changing your hand position to achieve more and less hook.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
6 Comments on “How to Change Rotation With a Bowling Ball. Control Hook with Different Releases. #shorts”
Great Advice TYVM
Definitely trying this at league this week!
A video about rotation filmed in the wrong orientation. Ironic.
And it works…ive been practing that…
What to do if you use your ring finger and pinky finger?