🔴 How to Choose the Right Bowling Ball for Your Game. Pro Bowling Tip! #shorts
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon teaches you how to choose the right bowling ball for your game. She explains how to build a 6 ball bowling ball arsenal to conquer any oil pattern.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
10 Comments on “How to Choose the Right Bowling Ball for Your Game. Pro Bowling Tip! #shorts”
Quick nice tip, thanks Shannon !
I don’t use my thumb when I bowl. How would that affect what ball I use?
You would probably want to consider less aggressive balls if you have a higher rev rate. Also speed makes a huge difference. The higher your ball speed the more aggressive of a ball you can use no matter your rev rate. Hope this helps!
@InsideBowling thanks for the tip about speed dominant bowlers. Working on getting a broader arsenal.
Shannon, you are just the best!
My 4 ball in my bag are the statement pearl, web pearl, raw orange/black and a spare ball.
Thanks for the help. Buttttttttt I’m can’t rebuild mine
I’ve only been bowling about a month after a 20 year break.
I’m taking advantage of closeouts with the new season, I’ve got a dv8 intimidator pearl, an ebonite omni solid and a pyramid blood moon rising(asym, hybrid cover).
I’m really enjoying the new technology and having money to try stuff! (I hadnt bowled since high school)
I currently have 108 ball arsenal but the most important thing is that you need to have a urethane ball 🎳
i have strong solid asym, medium hybrid asym, medium sym and weak sym. no spare ball. i just wonder why we need strong sym? maybe people here in comment can explain me