🔴 How to Improve Your Bowling Finish Position featuring Shannon O'Keefe #shorts
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon shares one quick tip on how to help improve your finish position at the foul line.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
5 Comments on “How to Improve Your Bowling Finish Position featuring Shannon O’Keefe”
Love tip Tuesday and Shannon
I learned I was TOO straight up, started bending my knees more and it’s made a big difference
Been practicing this a lot in practice sessions. At the very least, you look like a better bowling if you post your shot LOL!
Awesome. Thank you.
I can stick the landing, I need to fix my targeting..