🔴 How to Pick Up Bowling Spares Easily. Shannon O'Keefe PWBA Pro Tip!
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our NEW Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Hammer pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Hammer's products at Hammerbowling.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon teaches you how to make spares by using a simple targeting system.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
3 Comments on “How to Pick Up Bowling Spares Easily. Shannon O’Keefe PWBA Pro Tip!”
Do we have to experiment on where to stand to shoot those spares?
The straight line crosses at 26 so the rule of 7 would have a bowler slide on 33.
i use my strike ball for all my spares except pin 3/6/9/10 i am much more consistent when i throw the left side with my stike ball than i do with my spare ball.