🔴 How to Play Low Ball. A Bowling Game to Practice Your Spares!
📣 Shoot spares like the pros with our FREE Spare Shooting Guide:
🎬 Join our Online Community – Backstage Bowling!
🗣 Talk to the coaches every day and receive instant feedback about your game.
✅ SAVE $20 on an Annual Subscription with CODE: SAVE20
• Shannon O'Keefe is a two-time Professional Women's Bowling Association (PWBA) Player of the Year & a five-time Collegiate Coach of the Year at McKendree University. She is also a member of the Roto Grip pro staff.
• Follow the PWBA at PWBA.COM.
• Follow McKendree University Women's Bowling at MCKBearcats.com.
• Check out Roto Grip bowling products at rotogrip.com
• In this learn to bowl video, Coach Shannon shows you how to play a fun practice game called Low Ball.
• Check back weekly for more informative tips to help you bowl better on Tuesdays & Thursdays from the coaches at Backstage Bowling.
► Subscribe to our channel here:
🎳 SUPPORT US! Save 15% on our Merch at InsideBowling.com with code: YOUTUBE
► Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook.
Business or Media, please contact us at:
11 Comments on “How to Play Low Ball. A Bowling Game to Practice Your Spares!”
That’s a great tip, I’d never thought to do that!
It’s a great way to practice!
Request: Can you increase the speech volume and decrease the intro music volume? Thanks!
Thank You, great practice for my kids I coach! Keep them coming!
We call it minus bowling.😉 Well done the video good practice for the clearing game.👍
Love a good game of lowball! I make sure to get my group to do this before tournaments
This is one of the best tips for bringing fun and elevating your spare game. It forces you to concentrate & if that doesn’t work, bet your opponent a dollar or a beer to make it even more competitive…I swear it works. Happy Tuesday & stay safe. ❤🥂✌
Been doing this for year’s just like you, and yes it is harder than you think
any tips about having bowling ball speed issue been have trouble with it. I try to throw my bowling ball speed slower than I throw to far left outside of the 8 board where I try to hit that as my mark for bowling. I need my ball speed somewhere between those two ball speed
similar to a game I developed 50 years ago but mine is alot better
My best is 40. Picked off the 7 and 10 4 different frames.